Our content is diffuses in:
Cenieh Institutional Repository
- Mammal butchery by Homo erectus at the Lower Pleistocene acheulean site of Juma’s korongo 2 (JK2), bed III, Olduvai Gorge, Tanzania
- 3D monitoring of Paleolithic archaeological excavations using terrestrial laser scanner systems (Sierra de Atapuerca, Railway Trench sites, Burgos, N Spain)
- Pliocene endorheic-exhoreic drainage transition of the Cenozoic Madrid Basin (Central Spain)
- High-resolution Neanderthal settlements in mediterranean Iberian Peninsula: a matter of altitude?
- Assessing thoraco‐pelvic covariation in Homo sapiens and Pan troglodytes: a 3D geometric morphometric approach