Our content is diffuses in:
Cenieh Institutional Repository
- 3D monitoring of Paleolithic archaeological excavations using terrestrial laser scanner systems (Sierra de Atapuerca, Railway Trench sites, Burgos, N Spain)
- High-resolution Neanderthal settlements in mediterranean Iberian Peninsula: a matter of altitude?
- Pliocene endorheic-exhoreic drainage transition of the Cenozoic Madrid Basin (Central Spain)
- Karst features interpretation using ground-penetrating radar: a case study from the Sierra de Atapuerca, Spain
- Three-dimensional geometric morphometrics of thorax-pelvis covariation and its potential for predicting the thorax morphology: a case study on Kebara 2 Neandertal